1K views
Turnaround Time

Jessica Zamarron, Vanessa, and Pink Sugar XO are scam artists. I took them to court in Miami, Florida and won a verdict against them! The judge awarded me the judgment due to faulty advertisement and failing to perform.

I feel so badly for her son who has a liar for a mother. She's obviously unfit. Anyway! I won!

This woman didn't even bother to show up. She's probably prancing around on a boat. Needless to say, justice was served! I will never again buy online without a phone number. That is asking for trouble

I heard from her best friend, Sonya, that Jessica was the abuser and she starves her kid.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #913198

Hello there - this is Jessica Zamarron (IG adamlovie). I think that would be pretty hard to sue me in Florida considering my company is based in Michigan....

And any transaction or occurrence would have been in Michigan. For anyone reading this, my ex and his friends created probably 50 or more different email addresses and have been running my name through the dirt online, facebook, Instagram, better business bureau and whatever other social media outlet they see me on or way to try and sabotage myself or my company. However, we did not get to 70k+ follows without being a legitimate company with great customers and quality product.

Again, if there is any actual list of damages you are claiming, I would actually really want to see it and would welcome to sit down with you.

No emails received have ever included actual first and last names, order #'s, transaction ID's, receipts, email addresses used to place the order(s) or even what they ordered, the size or the date the order(s) took place. Just plain harassment at its finest, and although entertaining to read, none of it is true.

In fact, if you have been wronged by myself or my company, or if you paid and never received an item or a refund for your order, I strongly request you forward all information pertaining to your transaction to shoppinksugar@yahoo.com and not only will your money be immediately refunded, I will also gift you $500 for any pain and suffering.

Jessica

to JessicaZamarron #928902

You may call the BLOOMFIELD HILLS Michigan Police Department to report Jessica Zamarron.

They will keep track, if she isn't already under investigation. Just a few months ago, one of her lovers, Sam Sesi, was questioned for investment fraud.

A felony is punishable by imprisonment.

Make that call to put Adamlovie Pinksugarxo behind bars.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #886396

I did and they suggested filing a complaint with the Attorney General which I did.

#882088

Please call godaddy.com to report Jessica Zamarron's pinksugarxo.com website.

Her other website, scorsesi.com, was shut down due to her posting and charging for fake makeup events. She uses bigcartel.com (go to bottom and click on contact ) for her shopping cart.

To complain, you have to email them directly. Jessica and her baby daddy, Sam Sesi, will be found guilty for fraud.

to thiefjessica Detroit, Michigan, United States #912336

@thiefjessica Big Cartel shut her website pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel down because she steals from customers just like what they did redcarpetartists.com

to Candy #952702

CALL godaddy.com the registrar of the domain name, pinksugarxo.com to report fraud.

The site is still up if you go directly to pinksugarxo.com

Bigcartel is the shopping cart / online web store and luckily that has a message that says they are working on site. The name was registered through GODADDY.COM

Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com

Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309 Admin City: Scottsdale Admin State/Province: Arizona Admin Postal Code: 85260 Admin Country: United States Admin Phone: 480-624-2599

#882086

Please call godaddy.com to report Jessica Zamarron's pinksugarxo.com website.

Her other website, scorsesi.com, was shut down due to her posting and charging for fake makeup events. She uses bigcartel.com for her shopping cart.

To complain, you have to email them directly.

I did not find a contact number for them. Here is the link: http://bigcartel.wufoo.com/forms/file-a-store-complaint/ Jessica and her baby daddy, Sam Sesi, will be found guilty for fraud.