Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers
Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses.She claims on her new site that she relaunched and changed companies because the old one couldn't handle all of the traffic with her sales.
Jessica Zamarron is a *** artist!Buyer beware - she will steal your money and run ✈️
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- She stole my money
- Reason of review:
- Stole investor money
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I had the utmost rudist ignorant employee in one of your establishments, I hope to God that I never get treated like the way she treated me ever again by..."
- "We rented a motorhome from General rv in Wixom Memorial day weekend.When we went to pick it up we were shocked.The motorhome was beyond filthy.Mold or mildew growing in the..."
- "Dress was not as pictured. Very cheap material and not even close to picture. They stole the picture from a designer. The dress was advertised as satin and came as..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."