Pink Sugar XO - Review about Investment from Novi, Michigan

2 of 26 Pink Sugar XO reviews

Ronnie and his girlfriend, Jess, invited me to their home in Harrison Twp wanting me to invest $100,000 in her bikini and dress business, Pink Sugar XO. They wined and dined me on their boats and salt water pool. We even took a helicopter ride while they told me I would get a 30% return on investment.

Ronnie and Jess drove us in their Jag to their strip club, Flight Club and showed me they had hundreds of dancers that wear her bikinis and that since he's been in the strip business a long time, he is getting all these accounts.

I'm still waiting for my money back. I'm reading online reviews and now I see that she is a scam!!!!! Expose these cons!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Investment
Review category
Financial Services
review #618034 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pink Sugar XO? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 1 No 1
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
2 of 26 Pink Sugar XO reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 17, 2015 #1050007

Jessica is a scam?!!

4 0 Reply

Jun 26, 2015 #999853

Hey Jessica...It would be oh so wonderful if you practice what you preach to your AdamLovie followers. Jessica writes, "The world needs to be based on honesty, let's start today." Keep repeating that 1000 times and maybe you will find it in your black heart to give back all the money you stole from your ex, Sam Sesi, so that he can give it back to those he stole from. Report Jessica Zamarron and Sam Sesi to the Bloomfield Hills Michigan Police department for FRAUD. These BOZOS belong behind bars.

11 0 Reply

May 22, 2015 #987561

Jess stole $25,000 from me. She is a scam. You will never get your money or bathing suits!

12 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.