Ronnie and his girlfriend, Jess, invited me to their home in Harrison Twp wanting me to invest $100,000 in her bikini and dress business, Pink Sugar XO. They wined and dined me on their boats and salt water pool. We even took a helicopter ride while they told me I would get a 30% return on investment.
Ronnie and Jess drove us in their Jag to their strip club, Flight Club and showed me they had hundreds of dancers that wear her bikinis and that since he's been in the strip business a long time, he is getting all these accounts.
I'm still waiting for my money back. I'm reading online reviews and now I see that she is a scam!!!!! Expose these cons!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- She stole my money
- Reason of review:
- Stole my money
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "I ordered three swimsuits. All had flaws. Sent photos showing the poor quality of the items I received. Wanted to give me store credit. Why would I want to buy..."
- "purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish. Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."